Terms & Conditions
TAMPA MEDIA GROUP, LLC
PUBLISHING & ON-LINE SPECIFIC CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any agreements, conditions, rates, rule or regulations not set forth in the contract rate book will not be recognized by the TAMPA MEDIA GROUP.
2. The advertiser shall, from time to time, enter separate contracts or agreements with the publisher covering rates, duration, and scope of advertising. Those agreements and contracts shall be in addition to the terms and conditions of this credit application and the advertiser and the guarantor acknowledge that this application for credit and guaranty shall govern payment under those contracts and agreements.
3. The TAMPA MEDIA GROUP reserves the right to edit or reject for any reason it deems sufficient any advertising copy or illustration submitted.
4. Payments are due by the 20th of the month following the month of advertising. Continuation of credit privileges is dependent upon full and prompt payment.
5. Any invoice submitted to the advertiser or its agent shall be deemed conclusive as to the correctness of the terms contained therein, and shall constitute an account as stated unless advertiser makes a written objection delivered to the TAMPA MEDIA GROUP within 15 days of such invoice. If there are any disputes or discrepancies, the advertiser must pay all amounts not subject to the disputes according to the TAMPA MEDIA GROUP payment terms.
6. A service charge of 1 1/2 percent is charged to advertisers when the account becomes 60 days past due that accrues to an annual percentage of 18 percent.