Records/stats through Thursday
1. Sunlake (16-0-1): The Seahawks have outscored opponents 94-4, led by Remi Pimm’s county-high 37 goals, and locked up the 3A-8 No. 1 seed with ease.
2. Mitchell (14-2-1): Outscoring opponents 69-16, the Mustangs, led by Mico Petrovich’s 20 goals, are the top team in 4A-8 and eyeing a deep postseason run.
3. Wiregrass Ranch (12-1-2): The Bulls, outscoring opponents 64-17, beat Land O’ Lakes 5-0 and are the 4A-8 No. 2 seed led by Bryce Wilson’s 16 goals.
4. Bishop McLaughlin (11-0-1): The Hurricanes, led by Alex Stafford’s 24 goals, are the top 1A-5 team and haven’t allowed more than three goals in a game all season.
5. River Ridge (7-3-2)/Land O’ Lakes (9-5-1): The Royal Knights and the Gators, who played to a 1-1 tie on Nov. 13, meet again Jan. 6 for the 3A-8 No. 2 seed.
1. Mitchell (16-0): The Mustangs are, easily, the most dominant team in the county, outscoring opponents 92-4 behind freshman Sabrina Wagner’s 26 goals.
2. Land O’ Lakes (18-0): The Gators are, seemingly, for real this season, outscoring opponents 110-11 behind Victoria Cannata’s 21 goals.
3. Sunlake (13-2-2): The Seahawks have the 3A-8 No. 2 seed, but will head into the district tournament without their two leading scorers: Cassidy Place (26 goals, early graduation) and Emily Higgins (13, injury).
4. Hudson (16-4-1): The Cobras, seemingly coming out of nowhere, are the top team in 3A-7, thanks to outscoring opponents 94-17 behind a county-high 42 goals from senior North Florida commit Dominique Cirnigliaro.
5. Fivay (14-4-2): The Falcons are right behind Hudson and have outscored opponents 83-16 behind Leah Neck’s 16 goals.