Records through Wednesday
1. Sunlake (8-0-1): Ranked 43rd in the nation, according to Elite Soccer Report, and outscoring opponents 63-3, the Seahawks are led by the county’s leading scorer, sophomore Remi Pimm (22 goals).
2. Mitchell (8-2): The Mustangs were handed only their second loss, but it was only 3-1 to powerhouse program Montverde Academy.
3. Wiregrass Ranch (7-0-1): The Bulls have allowed only seven goals and scored 43, which is led by senior Bryce Wilson’s 12 goals and 13 assists.
4. River Ridge (6-0): The Royal Knights have firmly planted themselves in second place in the 3A-District 8 standings by allowing only three goals and host Sunlake tonight.
5. Bishop McLaughlin (5-0-1): Outscoring opponents 31-7, the Hurricanes, led by Alex Stafford’s nine goals, are sitting atop the 1A-District 5 standings, thanks to a 3-1 win against Carrollwood Day on Tuesday.
1. Mitchell (9-0): The Mustangs have had a long layoff, not playing since Nov. 25, and will have tough back-to-back games next week: River Ridge and Wiregrass Ranch.
2. Land O’ Lakes (13-0): The Gators have allowed only two goals in their past five games, while outscoring opponents this season 82-9 behind Victoria Cannata’s 15 goals.
3. Sunlake (9-1-2): The Seahawks have allowed only four goals this season (two to rival Land O’ Lakes), but are led by Saint Leo-commit Cassidy Place’s 17 goals.
4. Wiregrass Ranch (8-2-2): The Bulls have allowed only seven goals this season, but their next opponent — 4A-8 foe Mitchell — will be their toughest test.
5. Fivay (9-2-2): The Falcons, outscoring opponents 55-9, are atop the 3A-District 7 standings, despite splitting the season series with Hudson (10-4-1) that included a 1-0 win by the Cobras on Monday.