Monday, Dec 22, 2014

Teen injured in Clearwater apartment fire

TBO.com staff
Published:

View allPage 1 of 2 | Next page

Page 2 of 2 | View all Previous page

Clearwater Fire & Rescue personnel put out a kitchen fire this evening that sent a teenager to a hospital.

Crews were called at 5:27 p.m. to 1119 Woodlawn St., Apt. B, after a report of a fire. Residents thought they had turned off a stove after cooking, but they had not, and fire had spread to the kitchen cabinets.

A male 18-year-old was taken to Morton Plant Hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.

View allPage 1 of 2 | Next page

Page 2 of 2 | View all Previous page

Subscribe to The St. Petersburg Tribune

Comments