Monday, Dec 22, 2014

Fire destroys Clearwater home built in 1926

Published:

View allPage 1 of 2

Page 2 of 2 | View all Previous page

A fire late Thursday night destroyed a Clearwater house built in 1926.

Firefighters called to the house at 1051 Nokomis St. say two people inside the two-story structure got out safely around 11:30 p.m. as flames began to ravage the house.

Firefighters got the blaze under control in about 20 minutes, but the house is a total loss, with damages estimated at about $100,000.

The fire began in the electrical panel on the back porch, firefighters say.

No injuries were reported.

View allPage 1 of 2

Page 2 of 2 | View all Previous page

Subscribe to The St. Petersburg Tribune

Comments