TAMPA — Hillsborough County’s recently appointed Development Services Director, Adam Gormly, will host a series of public “meet and greet” sessions to acquaint the community with the goals and priorities of the department.
Development Services, previously known as the county Planning and Zoning Department, is responsible for a broad range of land-use issues from zoning to building codes, development reviews and long-range planning.
The meetings are as follows:
• Wednesday, July 30, 6:30 p.m., Upper Tampa Bay Regional Public Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd., Tampa.
• Thursday, July 31, 6:30 p.m., UF/IFAS Extension Office, 5339 County Road 579, Seffner.
• Tuesday, Aug. 5, 6:30 p.m., Bloomingdale Regional Public Library, 1906 Bloomingdale Ave., Valrico.
• Wednesday, Aug. 6, 6:30 p.m., University Area Community Development Corp., 14013 N. 22nd St., Tampa.
• Thursday, Aug. 7, 6:30 p.m., Southshore Regional Service Center, 410 30th St. S.E., Ruskin.