Hillsborough County firefighters extinguished a kitchen fire inside a home in Carrollwood Saturday night. No one was injured in the blaze that was ruled accidental.
Multiple Hillsborough County Fire Rescue units responded and found smoke and flames in the kitchen of the home at 16138 Gardendale Drive.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire damage to the kitchen.
A smoke alarm sounded alerting a neighbor who called 911 after seeing smoke coming from the house.
The resident, whose name was not immediately released, was not at home at the time.