Tampa police are cracking down on prostitution at strip clubs before the Republican National Convention.
Police arrested 16 women for offering to commit prostitution during "Operation Keep it Clean," which took place on Thursday and Friday nights.
Undercover officers went to 12 strip clubs in Tampa in search of prostitutes and human sex trafficking of minors.
Police have information that suggests prostitutes may be coming to Tampa to work in adult establishments during the RNC.
Police say they will continue to monitor adult establishments before, during and after the RNC.
According to police, the following women were arrested for offering to commit prostitution:
* Tiera Christina, 24, at Pink Pony
* Leslie Ann Herrin, 61, at Alibi Lounge
* Dana Marie Molina, 31, at Alibi Lounge
* Dolores Louise Marquetti, 25, at Alibi Lounge
* Jillian Erin McBreen, 27, at Alibi Lounge
* Andrea Marie Forstardi, 33, at Skin Tampa
* Rachelle Elizabeth Boyne, 22, at Emperor Club
* Dallas M. Boswell, 18, at Skin Tampa
* Zulekya Serrana, 24, at Skin Tampa
* Kori Anne Hamilton, 29, at Scarlet's
* Victoria Medina Esmerelda, 19, at Scarlet's
* Melanie Marie Mendez, 19, at Scarlet's
* Essence D. Donaldson, 22, at Skin Tampa
* Kimberly R. Lyons, 45 at Play Pen
* Ortiz, Xiomara, 25, at Play Pen
* Danita Q. Wilson, 24, at Play Pen
Officers made no arrests at Lipstixx, 2001 Odyssey, Library Lounge, Starlite Lounge, Chic's Gentlemen's Club, Flash Dancers, Dj vu, and Mons Venus.