One man was hospitalized and several others evacuated from their homes because of a natural gas leak in an Ybor City apartment building on Seventh Avenue on Saturday night, Tampa firefighters said. Tampa Fire Rescue was called to the building at 1612 E. Seventh Ave., just after 10 p.m. and found a leak in a line to a laundry room on the second floor of the building. Firefighters evacuated the building as the department’s hazardous materials team came in and determined the cause of the leak, which was a hose fitting on a dryer in the laundry room. A nauseous 30-year-old male was taken to Tampa General Hospital with mild symptoms from gas exposure. He lived in one of several apartments on the second floor, firefighters said. No one else was injured. The name of the man was not immediately available. It was unclear how long the leak was going on before it was detected, firefighters said. It was clamped off and then repaired after about 20 minutes. A vent truck was brought in to clear the rooms of gas. Some of the rooms on the second floor contained high concentrations of the gas. Residents were allowed back into their apartments shortly before midnight.